TITANIC TASTER PHOTOGRAPHY TOUR
A few updates to this feature:
Giveaway announcement (see further below)
Tour Tickets - a few places left for Saturday 10th August - see here.
TITANIC TASTER PHOTOGRAPHY TOUR
LOVE CRACKER PICS OF FAMILIAR PLACES?📸
(…but secretly wish you took them?)
We’ve teamed up with the nice folk at TQ Events, to give you the chance to WIN TWO PLACES at next Saturday’s special Titanic Taster Photography Tour (10 Aug 2019).
Suitable for all levels, you’ll learn lots of photography tips and techniques along the way – you can even borrow an SLR camera if you want to upgrade from smartphone pics.
You’ll also be one of the first to experience the brand new ‘Out of Stores: Shipyard Collection’ exhibition, featuring never-seen-before artefacts - from caulker’s tools to tracing linen, an extra-large industry sewing machine, portholes and lots more.
Then venture outdoors along the Maritime Mile and capture shots of the giant ‘Game of Thrones’ stained-glass window…
…with a final ‘Kodak moment’ stop at the Great Light - one of the largest optics of its kind ever built in the world.
There’ll also be a stop to refuel, with an authentic shipyard workers coffee break at Hickson’s Point (where you can also check out the new Terry Bradley & Friz mural).
AND you’ll have your own photography workbook to take home at the end.
Sound good? Details of how to enter our giveaway below….
To enter, go check out our Facebook or Instagram giveaway posts, now live. You have until Monday 5th August 2019 to enter - full T&Cs at the bottom of this page.
Put these dates in your diary – or register for our free email newsletter now and we’ll let you know when booking is open:
Sat 14 Sept @ 11am - (special European Heritage Open Days tour)
Sat 19 October @ 10.30am
Sat 23 Nov at 4pm (special evening lighting tour)
Sat 7 Dec at 4pm. (special evening Christmas lighting tour)
Thanks to all for entering. Our winner - drawn at random across all entries on Facebook and Instagram, is Annie Smith!
+ INSTRUCTIONS FOR ENTRY
2. Giveaway open to Northern Ireland residents aged 18 years and over, except employees, families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the parties mentioned above.
3. By entering, you agree to be contacted by the parties involved about the giveaway and for the parties to use the information submitted for any purpose in connection with the promotion only.
4. Giveaway starts on Tuesday 30th July 2019 at 8.00pm and closes on Monday 5th August 2019 at 11.59am .
5. There is one prize - two places on the Titanic Taster Photography Tour taking place on Saturday 10th August, 2019 from 10.30am-1.30pm. Transport to/from the Tour is not included.
6. Entry to the giveaway is by mentioning on any of the NI EXPLORER Facebook or Instagram giveaway posts who the entrant would bring if they won and liking that giveaway post.
7. You can enter on both NI EXPLORER Facebook and Instagram channels to double your chances of winning. Winner will be selected at random across all entries.
8. The winner will be announced after midday Monday 5th August 2019, on this page (links will be posted on the NI EXPLORER Facebook and Instagram accounts to the announcement). Winner will be contacted via private message on the respective platform that they entered on and will have 24 hours to accept prize, otherwise a new winner will be drawn.
9. The winner’s contact details will then be passed to team at TQ Events (Titanic Foundation), who will subsequently contact them to arrange the prize.
10. Prize is not transferable and no cash alternatives in whole or in part are available.
11. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. By entering this promotion you understand that you are providing your information to the parties involved and not to Facebook or Instagram. Your information will not be used for any other purpose than to be contacted if you have been chosen as the winner.
12. NI EXPLORER and the parties involved reserve the right to vary, alter or terminate this promotion due to unforeseen circumstances. The decision of NI EXPLORER is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.